FAQs at Express Healthcare Lanham, College Park & Berwyn Heights, MD
Please Give Us a Call Today at (301) 259-3396 If You Have Any Additional Questions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is an urgent care center?
- An urgent care center is a facility that treats non-life threatening acute injuries and minor illnesses for patients of all ages. Some examples include: seasonal allergies, cold, headache, abdominal pain, and lacerations.
When should I visit the emergency room?
- You should go to the ER if you have a major medical emergency or health problem that is life threatening. For example: severe chest pain, difficulty breathing, uncontrolled bleeding, loss of consciousness, signs of stroke and heart attack, traumatic head injury, etc.
What conditions does Express Healthcare, LLC treat?
- At Express Healthcare, we treat the following conditions and offer routine services such as annual male and female physical, sports physical, flu shots and vaccines.
- Minor injuries
- Animal bites
- Abdominal pain
- Minor wound laceration
- Urinary tract infections
- Common colds
- STD testing
- Seasonal allergies
- Changes in mental status
Do I have to make an appointment to be seen?
- No appointment is necessary. Walk-ins are welcome at Express Healthcare everyday.
What insurances does Express Healthcare accept?
- We accept most insurance including Medicare and Maryland Medicaid, please call (301) 259-3396 for more information.
When should I go to Express Healthcare?
- When your illness is too urgent to wait.
- When your primary care doctor is closed or not available after hours or weekends.
- When you are not able to schedule a convenient appointment.
How long will I have to wait?
- Express Healthcare is committed to providing prompt care at your convenience. Patients are seen on first come first serve
basis. While every attempt will be made to see you as quickly as possible. Wait time will vary on the number of patients in the clinic and the seriousness of their illness.
Does Express Healthcare treat uninsured patients?
- Yes. Express Healthcare is pleased to offer medical care services to self-pay patient with discounts. Please visit pricing page for more information.
Does Express Healthcare offer preventive services?
- Yes. Express Healthcare offers preventive medical care services, such as routine physical for work, sports and school, vaccines, blood work, EKG and more. To learn more about our preventive care services visit our services page.
Where can I offer feedback about my experience with Express Healthcare?
- Express Healthcare appreciates your feedback. You are welcome to submit questions, suggestions and concerns by submitting the contact form or you can review our locations online by going intoone of the following sites listed here.
Thank you for taking the time to read our FAQ. We look forward to earn your business.