Occupational Health in College Park & Berwyn Heights, MD
Express Healthcare offers various occupational health services, including pre-employment physicals, occupational health testing, physical therapy & x-ray & lab services. Express Healthcare’s occupational health services are intended to both prevent and treat health-related difficulties in the workplace. For more information, contact us or schedule an appointment online. We have convenient Locations to serve you in College Park, MD, and Berwyn Heights, MD.
At Express Healthcare, LLC, we have the resources to assist people and businesses with the benefit of preventative occupational health programs and in guiding them through the complicated Worker’s Compensation system.
Getting Your Employee Back to Work
Our Program includes:
- Prompt care of employees immediately following accident or injury
- Treatment and evaluation by a physician skilled in Occupational Medicine
- Same day status reports and Doctor’s first report, usually within 24 hours
- Occupational and sports medicine oriented physical therapy programs, aimed at reducing pain and getting the employee back to work
- Educational programs to train employees to avoid injury
- Bilingual healthcare staff
Express Healthcare, LLC is also equipped to offer the following services:
- Evaluation and treatment of workers’ compensation cases
- Occupational health testing
- Executive physicals
- Pre-employment Physicals
- Physical therapy
- Laboratory and Toxicology
Physical Therapy Services:
At Express Urgent Care clinics, Physical Therapy specialists work closely with our physicians to provide optimal outcomes.
Our Workers’ Compensation administration staff works in partnership with our physicians to facilitate insurance authorization and schedule needed diagnostic or surgical services. This proactive approach can help eliminate unnecessary office visits, treatments and expense.
We provide a full range of occupational and medical tests at College Park & Berwyn Heights, MD.